Just for a minute may I blow my own trumpet whilst thanking you at the same time?
Back in August I was presented with the “Most Trusted Estate Agent” award by TV personality and EweMove brand ambassador Carol Smillie. I was chuffed to bits as you can imagine, not least because it’s an award that is based on customer reviews left by happy customers on the independent review website Trustpilot.com. So in other words, it’s based on your feedback.
I wanted to say thank you but I also want to do a bit more. Going that extra mile is a key part of the EweMove ethos and so if there are any other ways you think I can improve how I work with you, please let me know. Carole Smillie is lovely and I’d like to meet her again next year so that means, I’ve got to keep getting better and better.
What you may not know about EweMove
I joined the team at EweMove back in 2013 not least because I was attracted to their new “hybrid” approach. And that’s good news for you too because it means:
- We work outside of traditional estate agency hours and go over and above to deliver a 5 star and personal service, achieving the best sale price, quickest sale time or finding the best tenant for our landlords.
- Our motto is, “we never fleece ewe” and customers are not required to pay upfront fees or sneaky hidden charges.
- We have a ‘No Sale – No fee’ promise which forms part of your ‘Happy Sale Guarantee’. That means you’re not tied into long contracts and can walk away at any time without being charged a penny!
- Our happiness guarantees extend to buyers too so everyone can enjoy peace of mind.
- Our high-end personal service and ‘no sale, no fee’ basis makes us different from most low cost online agents, who charge upfront fees irrespective of whether the house sells.
- EweMove is ranked No. 1 on Trustpilot based on customer reviews in the following categories:
- And we’ve won numerous Times/Sunday Times Estate and Letting Agency Awards for for Innovation, Best Newcomer Estate Agency, Best Estate Agency Franchise and Best Estate Agency to Work For.
- We’ve even published a book to help homeowners move called ‘The 39 Steps to Avoid a House Sale Nightmare’. It retails at £9.95 and can be purchased on Amazon. ISBN-13 978-0993225406.
Before I sign off, here’s just one of the testimonials which helped EweMove win the award.
“Mine was not an easy sell: lovely house, great garden, but ‘challenging’ area – and that’s an understatement. Two other local agents actually told me it was unsellable…The EweMove whole process was slick, efficient and assured.
Throughout the process Graham proved himself a consummate professional, was always available by email or by phone, kept me bang up to date with feedback, developments and progress, and even managed to remain upbeat and positive when I started flagging!
I still can’t believe it only took 5 months to sell (I was expecting a couple of YEARS, literally), and just 5 weeks for the sale to go through (kudos to the solicitor). I can’t recommend him and Ewemove highly enough. I’ve moved several times over the years and this has been by far and away the most positive and least stressful experience of them all. Worth every single penny of the fee, which you’ll find is a lot cheaper than the average high street agent.”
Enquiries to 01306 406 506 / 01372 701 702, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org